OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Dated 20th November, 2015
This is for information of all concerned that Gauhati University is starting a Day Care Centre (Crèche) from 1st of December, 2015, to cater the needs of the teachers, officers and employees of the University. A quarter near the GU Hospital is allotted for the purpose. The University has already signed an agreement with Zutshi Shanti Home Welfare Trust, Khanapara, Guwahati to run the Centre. Interested parents may contact the member secretary* of the Day Care Centre Committee for necessary information. Admission forms will be available at the Day Care Centre, Gauhati University office. General Rules and Regulations:
1. The admission procedure will be regulated by the University through the Day Care Centre Committee. Minimum duration for a child to be admitted in the day care centre is three months.
2. Day Care Centre facility is strictly for the children of teachers, officers, employees, research scholars and visiting faculty of Gauhati University only.
3. The day care centre will run on 6 days a week basis from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. The monthly fees of Rs 1500/- per child will be deducted at source from the salary of the parents. 5. At present the maximum capacity the day care centre is 12.
6. For children below 2 (two) years, in addition to the normal fee, an extra Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen hundred only) would be charged per month per child, to be directly paid to Zutshi Shanti Home Welfare Trust (Regd) by the concerned parents.
7. Timing of the Day Care Centre will be from 9 am to 5pm, on all working days of the university.
8. To provide service of Day Care Centre on Sundays and holidays parents would be charged extra as per the requirement of the parents on mutual agreement between Zutshi Shanti Home Welfare Trust (Regd) and Day Care Centre Committee. *Member Secretary: Dr. Sonit Kr. Gogoi Ph: 9864129374 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sd/- Registrar, Gauhati University